Are you having connection issues? Can’t play content?
Low internet speeds or an inconsistent connection when you’re watching SHG Living can be a problem. But we can help.
The first step is to perform a speed test to check the strength of your connection.
For consistent, high-quality streaming, we recommend the following download speeds:
- 5.0 Mbps for High Definition (HD) content
- 25.0 Mbps for 4K UHD content
If your connection fails to meet our recommended speeds, contact your Internet Service Provider to confirm your results and discuss your options.
If you passed the speed test and are still experiencing connectivity issues, please try these steps:
- Close all apps or programs
- If you’re using a wireless connection, move your device closer to the Wi-Fi source. (If possible, connect your device directly to the router with an Ethernet cable.)
- Power off all other devices connected to your home network
- Restart your streaming device
- Open SHG Living
- Test your connection by playing a title from within SHG Living
If you’re still running into trouble watching SHG Living after following these steps, we recommend referring to our video playback troubleshooting steps.